We provide free, impartial, confidential information, advice and support on employability to young people with Special Education Needs and disabilities.
What We Do
We provide face to face and virtual group training for young people on using their education, health and care (EHC) plan to help reach their ambitions relating to employment and purposeful work. This includes helping them identify
- their ambitions, strengths and challenges
- options for future employment
- relevant education and training options
- types of support available
- their legal rights around SEN support, EHC plans and disability discrimination
Who We Can Help
To take part in the programme, you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be under the age of 25
- Have special educational needs and /or disability or have reason to think they may have
- Live in Buckinghamshire.
You can contact us by phone including video call if preferred, email, and soon webchat.
Find out more at: https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/education/bucks-sendias-service