Milton Keynes Council: Supported Employment MK
We support people to identify and apply for jobs, support at interviews, and provide job coaching in the work place. We also support people with issues with benefits regarding their employment. We help people move closer to becoming employable, and help those who are already employable to find a job. We will help them to stay in their current job or employment area.
What We Do
At Supported Employment MK our key priorities are:
- To ensure more people with a learning disability have the opportunity to work
- To promote the benefits of supported employment with local employers
- To support Milton Keynes Council to employ more people with a learning disability
- To ensure people with a learning disability are given the support necessary to find sustainable and meaningful employment
We support people to identify and apply for suitable jobs. Provide support at interview and job coaching in the workplace. We also support people with issues with benefits regarding their employment. The supported employment programme can help people move closer to becoming employed and help those who are already employable to find jobs or stay in their current job.
Who We Can Help
To take part in the programme, you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have learning disability or autism
- Be eligible for a social care service
Access to the programme is through referrals from a social worker.
Contact the Community Learning MK Team
Call on: 01908 556700