Works for Us
Works for Us is a Milton Keynes-based charity dedicated to providing free training, careers guidance and support for people in and around Milton Keynes.
What We Do
As a specialist employability service, we look to provide tailored support to suit our clients' training and employment goals.
Through the delivery of free courses, training opportunities, workshops and drop-in sessions, we are able to help our clients by:
- Boosting confidence and interpersonal skills
- Helping to manage stress and anxiety
- Providing careers advice and guidance
- Assisting with CVs and covering letters
- Supporting to find suitable volunteering and work experience opportunities
We offer a wide range of free support sessions, groups and courses, details of which can be found here.
We can also provide mental health coaching by appointment, as well as a full range of social welfare, debt, housing and other services provided through our partnership with Citizens Advice.
Who We Can Help
Our services are available to everyone over the age of 18, no matter what skill level or experience they have.
Find out more at: https://www.worksforus.org.uk/